The Art and the Science
According to yogic teachings, one powerful intimate connection can positively vibrate the system for 7 years and elevate the consciousness multi-fold!
Having a fulfilling experience of this magnitude is not about techniques. In fact, a lot of things we do in the West are totally contradictory to having the most elevating intimate connection and are detrimental to health.
Foundations from YOGIC Perspective
- How to create a superb ability in the body to hold a powerful intimate experience
- Yogic art of awakening a male vs female body
- The science of circuiting the energy
- Understanding anatomy from a yogic view, proper positioning and the secrets of movement
- Absolutely essential self-care practices for men and women
- Cleansing life-enduring energetic imprints from the previous partners
- Practices for women’s hormonal system and men’s long-term vitality
- Learning what damages health, energy and longevity
- Conscious conception
This and more in the upcoming educational, fun and eye-opening workshop, brought to you by Yogic Healing School, Calgary’s hub of Kundalini Yoga and Ayurveda, self-healing and empowering classes and experiences!
Facilitator: Svitlana Sabourin, Certified Kundalini Yoga Instructor
Did You Know That…
1. The pituitary gland is the physical centre in your brain that controls all your sexual activity. If it does not function, nothing will…
2. A woman is wired to have 282 orgasms a day…
3. Men: having sex within 2.5 hour of eating a meal, greatly increases a risk of colon cancer.
With all its joy and gifts, however, a poor or improperly engaged sexual activity can degenerate the nervous and glandular systems, organs, and tissues, undermining our physical, emotional, and mental vitality.
“80% of mental problems is due to wrong sex; 40% of back pain is due to wrong sex; 30% of frustration for which you have no answer is due to wrong sex” – Yogi Bhajan.
Workshop Structure, Location and Times
The workshop is structured as a combination of extraordinary teachings with powerful Kundalini Yoga kriyas for hormonal rejuvenation and nervous system strength.
There are no partner exercises. Come by yourself, with a friend, or a partner. We have whole families attending this event each year! (ages 18 y.o. and above)
Included are valuable hand-outs for home use, community feel, laughs and yogi tea! The goal of the workshop is to empower oneself to master own life in one of its most powerful aspects.
Held on Thursday, March 7, 6:00 – 9:00PM in a beautiful, warm and cozy Kingsland Community Hall, 505 – 78 Avenue SW.
- Registrants to any of the Spring Kundalini yoga series receive a $5 discount to the workshop (as soon as you register for the series, a discount code (for you and your partner) will be emailed to you!)
- LIMITED SPACE, if the event is sold out, please try again the next time!
What can I bring into the workshop?
- Yoga mat
- Water bottle
- Pen and paper – to make notes if you wish
- Cushion/pillow for meditation – optional
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?