“Out of the woman comes the human generations. Whatever her mind is, that will be imprinted on the child during pregnancy. Whatever she conceives and imagines her child should be, she creates. The child’s mind is built while the child is in the womb.”
Intentionally or not, a mother does paramount work setting up a foundation for her child’s future during the most important time in their mental and nervous system development – the 9 months in the womb.
- Practice prenatal Kundalini Yoga & Meditation as a physical and mental training for labor, child raising and life
- Participate in special yogic training to overcome pain
- Upgrade your nervous system and the brain to keep up with the new challenges
- Give your child a fresh start with practices to heal generational patterns and traumas
- Learn about developing values and character in your child during their most important forming time – while in the womb
- Understand the sensitivity of your child and how they absorb your experience of the world while in the womb
- Activate your utmost creative force – your Shakti energy – to assist with your most majestic creation
- Lay the foundation for the beautiful soul to enter the world with strength, fearlessness and kindness
- Celebrate special milestones during pregnancy and understand their significance; yogic Do’s and Don’ts in each
- Understand and utilize the power of a Mother’s Prayer
- Build own courage and manage fears and insecurities connected to pregnancy and birth
- Raise your consciousness, realize your beauty, power and sacredness, and develop trust in universal support
- Learn instrumental self-care in the first 40 days after child birth
The classes are structured as a combination of yoga practice and learning experience, with valuable hand-outs for home use, community feel and yogi tea!
Date and time
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:30 PM – 6:45 PM MDT,
January 8 – February 28, 2019
Kingsland Community Centre
505 78 Ave SW
- Tuesday or Thursday only – $145 for 2 months ($18 per class)
- Tuesday + Thursday Both – $225 for 2 months ($14 per class)
The Real Beauty of Prenatal Time
When a mother is pregnant, the kind of soul she can accept, depends on her mental attitude. In Yogic Teachings, the soul enters the body on 120th day of conception. And then there is another beauty, that within the realm of a mother’s belly, she can totally elevate the child’s destiny.
What can I bring into the class?
- Yoga mat
- Cushion/pillow for meditation
- Water bottle
- Light blanket – optional
- Pen and paper – optional
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What is different about Kundalini Yoga?
Kundalini Yoga is an ancient yogic technology that intentionally directs the energy (through movement, posture, breath, eye focus, mudra and mantra) to achieve a remarkable outcome in the fastest way possible. This practice was kept secret for its ability to heal, transform and awaken the highest potential in those who used it. Both, the mother and the child, enhance their health and vitality, keep inner organs functioning well and strengthen the nervous system in preparation for birth.