Reclaim Your Health:
Ayurveda and Kundalini Yoga
Most of us don’t get a chance to learn how to live to stay in balance and never have a symptom of headache, fatigue, constipation, cold & flu, and alike. Yet it is possible, and this is what Ayurveda is for (also called the Mother of All Healing and the Science of Life). Take this year to restore your health and join us!
Thursdays, 7-8:30pm, Kingsland Hall, 505 – 78 Ave SW, Calgary, AB
Winter classes at a glance:
Jan 16, THURSDAY Ayurveda – The Mother of All Healing: A Practical Introduction
- Introduction to Ayurveda and its dynamic ways to promote ultimate physical and mental well-being.
- Design your individual life plan for living long, healthy and happy.
- Practice a self-healing Kundalini kriya.
Jan 23, THURSDAY: Vigorous Immune System – part 2: Immunity with Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine
- Best strategies to beat the cold and flu on the spot
- Long-term immunity development with Ayurveda and TCM
- “Four Steps Flu Routine”
- Practice super-immunity kriya #2
- Part 1 Keys to Immunity from Yogi Bhajan is a section of Tuesdays series. All are welcome to drop in on a Tuesday ($20) or register for both classes a week to access all or any specialty workshops
We need immunity not only for cold & flu, but to beat yeast, UTI’s, nerves-destroying viruses, cancer and so much more! Join any one or both of these classes for the most comprehensive approach to developing your immunity.
Jan 30 – Mar 12, THURSDAYS: Healthiest Self with Ayurveda and Kundalini Yoga: A Deep Dive into Personal Physiology and Ayurvedic Healing
This year’s classes are about:
- Mastering your individual physiology
- Ayurvedic health practices and herbal medicine for life-long vitality
- Healing imbalances and preventing disease
- Stepping into the strengths and neutralizing the weaknesses of your individual body and mind with proper health routines
- Improving every aspect of your life: from sleep, digestion, energy, skin… to the way you think, meditate, do your job
- Eliminating anxiety, anger, irritability, lethargy, and regaining calm and vibrancy
- De-aging the body – which is a particular specialty of Ayurveda!
Each class is a combination of Ayurveda teachings and Kundalini yoga practice.
Class Structure, Location and Times
The classes are structured as a combination of extraordinary yogic practices, breathwork, meditation and learning experience, community feel and yogi tea! The goal of the classes is to empower oneself to master own mind, well-being and life. Held on THURSDAYS, 7:00 – 8:30PM in a beautiful and cozy Kingsland Hall, 505 – 78 Avenue SW. No prior yoga experience is needed.
Register via Eventbrite or eTransfer to support@YogicHealingSchool.com (no Eventbrite fees included via eTransfer)
What can I bring into the event?
Yoga mat, cushion/pillow for meditation, water bottle, pen & paper (optional – for notes), light blanket (optional)
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What is different about Kundalini Yoga?
Kundalini Yoga is an ancient yogic technology that intentionally directs the energy (through movement, posture, breath, eye focus, mudra and mantra) to achieve a remarkable mental and physical outcome in the fastest way possible. This practice was kept secret for its ability to heal, transform and awaken the highest potential in those who used it.
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is one of the oldest natural healing systems on Earth. Over 5,000 years it evolved into a perfect science of living in a human body with optimal health and maximum longevity. It uses nutrition, herbal medicine, daily self-care, lifestyle, yoga and meditation to give an life-long experince of utmost vitality.
Life-Long Benefits of Ayurveda
- Heal all digestive ailments: indigestion, heartburn, IBS, constipation, gas, malabsorption and alike
- Come into your perfect weight
- Shine with a healthy and glowing skin and hair
- Reduce stress and inflammation
- Lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and balance blood sugar
- Regain sound sleep and steady energy
- No more headaches and migraines
- Build a fail-proof immune system
- Create bone and tissue health, reverse arthritis
- Maintain fully functioning brain into the old age, prevent dementia, Alzheimer’s and cognitive decline
- Purify the body of toxic waste material
- Eliminate symptoms of illness and diseases at the root cause
- Better your health at a cellular level
- Improve the quality of your daily life and a sense of wellbeing
- And so much more!