Yogic Healing School YYC
Yogic Healing School YYC was created out of deep love for Kundalini Yoga, Meditation and Ayurveda and the desire to share the original practices from which all other medical traditions of the world have sprouted.
Svitlana is the founder and the instructor behind the classes and the workshops. She has a wealth of training from the most seniour teachers in the fields of Kundalini Yoga and Ayurveda.
Here are some of the trainings from which shape her classes.
- Kundalini Yoga Certified Instructor, Level 1 (Sat Dharam Kaur, Sat Kaur, Siri Hari Kaur)
- Kundalini Yoga Level 2:
- Lifestyles & Lifecycles (Jagat Guru Singh)
- Mind & Meditation (Sevak Singh)
- Conscious Communication (Krishna Kaur)
- Kundalini Yoga, Level 3: 21 Stages of Meditation (Sat Dharam Kaur, Gururcharan Singh)
- Beyond Addiction: Yogic Path to Recovery (Sat Dharam Kaur)
- Kundalini Yoga Therapy: Foundations (Shanti Shanti Kaur)
- Kundalini Yoga Therapy for Trauma Recovery (Shanti Shanti Kaur)
- Healthy Breast Program (Sat Dharam Kaur)
- Four Season Yoga Cleanse (Sat Dharam Kaur)
- The Complete Course of Ayurveda (Jai Dev Singh)
- The Way of Ayurvedic Herbs (Karta Purkh Khalsa)
- Ayurvedic Health Advisor (certification being finished in spring 2020 – Bastyr University with Karta Purkh Khalsa)
Svitlana generously shares her knowledge in classes and receives the most joy when students report starting their home practice of Kundalini yoga, meditation or better self-care.
Currently she is pursuing her certification to become the Ayurvedic Health Advisor with one of the most renowned teachers, Karta Purkh Khalsa, to whom her teacher, Yogi Bhajan, has transmited the powerful knowledge of Ayurveda.
She also practices Buddhism and is on the Board of Directors of Calgary Diamond Way Buddhist Centre. She has been to numerous Buddhist retreats and meditation courses, up to 2 weeks long, receiving high teachings on the nature of our mind and of all phenomena from the wonderful lamas and the 17th Karmapa.